If traveling by plane, fly into Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on the island of Oahu.
Just because you know us, get 5% off of your air fare if you travel on Hawaiian Airlines!
Having problems with the Hawaiian Air web site? Click here for our solution.
We've discovered that the Hawaiian Air web site seems to 'break' when trying to use a Wedding Wings coupon. Alice has a fix for you... just follow these steps!
- Use the Star File #WED406 and names Tong and Karikas. This will log you into Wedding Wings.
- If clicking on the "Make Flight Reservations" button leads you to a page labeled "Server Error," click Back a page on your browser.
- At the top of the page, find "Book A Flight" and select the link below which reads "Find A Flight." Again, this will lead you to a "Server Error" page, so click Back on your browser.
- Now click to "Sign Out" of the Wedding Wings login page. This will redirect you to the Hawaiian Airlines main website.
- At the top of the page, select "Book A Flight." Important: you must complete this step in this fashion. Do not try the shortcut of reserving your flight using the "Book New Travel" area on the left side of the main page.
- On the FIND FLIGHTS section on the left, now type your number of travelers, locations (To Oahu - Honolulu), dates. Click "Continue."
- Success! You will now see fares at the discounted rate (if applicable). At the top of the page, you will also notice it says: Hawaiian Airlines Weddings 5% Off Web Fares for Tong / Karikas.
- Book your trip for travel between April 30 and May 21 to receive the discount.
You can also book flights elsewhere (try bing and Orbitz). Travel packages can also be excellent deals.
Where to Stay, What to Do?
We've put together a fantastic map listing out hotels, attactions, places to eat, and more! Click on our Wedding Mapper link here:
You can also 'borrow' a condo through VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner).
For more ideas on fun attractions and good eats, Alice has her own fantastic To-Do Guide, passed down through generations of co-workers.
Download Alice's Guide here.
Hawaii for Visitors and GoHawaii.com are good places to start, too.